The Everest Circuit trek is one of the most dramatic trekking route of Nepal as it combines the magnificent classic close-up views of Everest from Kalapathar, the awesome experience of Everest Base Camp, the sparkling Gokyo Lakes, the ascent of Gokyo Ri for superb, panoramic views of the Himalayas and the thrill of crossing of the Cho La pass, a remote high altitude pass with captivating scenery.
We start the Everest citcuit trekking with the exciting flight into Lukla. We trek up to Namche Bazaar, the unofficial Sherpa capital with its diverse and colourful mix of people, Sherpa museum, monastery and busy market stalls full of local products and Tibetan artefacts - an interesting and rewarding experience. Leaving the popular Everest base camp trails behind us, we trek up the serene Gokyo Valley, past 3 breathtakingly beautiful glacial lakes set among glistening, snow-capped peaks. Continuing the dramatic Everest circuit trek we ascend Gokyo Ri in the crisp early sunrise for incredible 360 degree views of many of the world's highest peaks, Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, Nupste and Makalu and the massive Nagozumpa glacier, the longest in the Nepal. After exploring the Gokyo valley, on the way to Everest base camp and Kalapathar we cross the Chola (5420m), a challenging pass that is rarely attempted by most trekking groups but you are rewarded with fabulous views as you descend through pristine snowfields into a broad secluded valley. You feel the increasing thrill and anticipation of coming ever closer to Everest, the highest mountain on earth.
After making your own historical footprint at Everest Base camp, an unforgettable experience, our descending route encompasses many cultural sights - Pangboche, a traditional Sherpa village, Thaynboche with its famous and wonderful ornately decorated Buddhist monastery and fascinating cultural site. In short this Everest circuit trek is a combination of Gokyo lakes and Everest base camp treks link with the hike over the challenging Chola pass. So this Everest circuit trekking is also know as chola pass trek.
To quote you with an exact or approximate price, we need the number of persons in your group, the category of hotel, the mode of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details first so that we can get back to you on the cost.
Everest Circuit Trekking Cost Include
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus according your trip.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Local Sherpa licensed English speaking Guide. We have some other languages guide as your require.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits.
- Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure Trekking.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
Everest Circuit Trekking Cost Exclude
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Airport Kathmandu with 2 passport size photos.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.